The Telstra Purple Incident Response Readiness Assessment gives you the ability to reappraise your response to a security incident across the entire organisation ensuring you are meeting your security, governance, privacy and compliance requirements.
Importantly, it will be more than a IT level health check – it will look at business level recommendations across HR, media, comms, legal and disaster recovery.
And unlike online assessments, a Purple Security Expert will be with you every step of the way, assisting your team with writing an IR plan, or if you already have one in place, help test and recommend areas for improvements.
- Organisations that have recently experienced a cyber incident and need to undertake a formal posture assessment to avoid future incidents.
- Organisations that need a clear understanding of their current incident response capability but don’t have the internal resources to conduct it internally.
- Organisations that have an upcoming cyber security audit and need insight into areas of improvement.
- Organisations that need an affordable independent assessment and report to raise awareness with their stakeholders.
How does it work?
- A face to face workshop is held with a Purple Security Expert to understand your goals and desired outcomes.
- Our Security Experts conduct thorough assessments to assess and review your current IR plan.
- We leverage our years of knowledge and experience to evaluate how well you’re protected.
- A comprehensive IR readiness assessment report will be provided, identifying areas of risk and how to achieve your goals.
- A face to face meeting is held to present the report and help you understand our findings.
- Our Security Expert will help you plan and prioritise your IR Plan and IR Playbooks.
This Assessment is offered at $6,000 (ex GST)
A report and presentation identifying areas of risk and recommended actions to improve your IR readiness in the event of a cyber breach.