The Telstra Purple Incident Response Readiness Assessment gives you the ability to reappraise your response to a security incident across the entire organisation ensuring you are meeting your security, governance, privacy and compliance requirements.
Importantly, it will be more than a IT level health check – it will look at business level recommendations across HR, media, comms, legal and disaster recovery.
And unlike online assessments, a Purple Security Expert will be with you every step of the way, assessing your team against the people, processes and technology you already have in place, recommending areas for improvements.
- Organisations that have recently experienced a cyber incident and need to undertake a formal posture assessment to avoid future incidents.
- Organisations that need a clear understanding of their current incident response capability but don’t have the internal resources to conduct it internally.
- Organisations that have an upcoming cyber security audit and need insight into areas of improvement.
- Organisations that need an affordable independent assessment and report to raise awareness with their stakeholders.
How does it work?
- A face-to-face workshop is held with a Purple Security Expert to understand your goals and desired outcomes.
- Our Security Experts conduct thorough assessments to assess and review your current people, processes, and technologies.
- We leverage our years of knowledge and experience to evaluate how well you’re protected.
- A comprehensive IR readiness assessment report will be provided, identifying areas of risk and recommendations on how to achieve your goals.
- A face-to-face meeting is held to present the report and help you understand our findings.
- Our Security Expert will help you plan and prioritise the recommendations from the assessment.
This Assessment is offered at $6,000 (ex GST)
A report and presentation identifying areas of risk and recommended actions to improve your IR readiness in the event of a cyber breach.