Market analysis shows many organisations help to simulate a critical security incident, and to exercise their incident response processes. Some organisations have never tested their cyber response capabilities in a controlled environment. If you need help, this Cyber Tabletop Exercise is for you.
Cyber Tabletop Exercises are a valuable investment to identify and understand the effectiveness of your cyber response capability. Unless you’ve undertaken a simulation and stress tested your tools, processes, and playbooks, it’s unlikely you know if your organisation could survive a real attack.
Our Security Experts will work with you to understand your current posture, identify areas to test, and curate some excellent real-world scenarios to run in the exercise.
Ultimately, you will gain professional insight and advice on how to uplift your capability. We also provide a comprehensive written report, which can be shared within your organisation to raise cyber risk awareness with key stakeholders.
And unlike online assessments, a Purple Security Expert will be with you every step of the way, curating agreed scenarios, and conducting the exercise with your team.
- Exercising your incident response plan in a low stress, risk free environment led by our Cyber Security Experts.
- Gaining an understanding of your teams’ roles and responsibilities in the event of a cyber incident.
- Simulating your response capabilities to real world cyber scenarios, to evaluate the effectiveness of your technical tools and processes.
- Uplifting cyber risk awareness within your business.
- Achieving professional insight and advice on how you can improve your cyber posture, and work as a cohesive response team across your organisation.
How does it work?
- A face-to-face workshop is held with a Purple Security Expert to understand your goals and desired outcomes.
- Our Security Experts conduct a customised assessment and run through scenario options for exercises.
- Leveraging our years of knowledge & experience, we develop a tailored scenario with accompanying injects.
- We conduct a tabletop exercise with your team, spanning 2 - 3 hours with the option to include both business and technical stakeholders.
- A detailed report is developed covering observations and prioritised recommendations.
- Our security Experts will present and discuss ¬findings and areas of uplift
Exercises are tailored to your needs and goals, POA.
A report and presentation identifying areas of risk and recommended actions to improve and uplift your organisations cyber response plan.